- Write articles about the most recent Twilight news for our blog.
- Update the Irish Twilight Fan Facebook page (over 15,000 fans)
- Help organised events, usually also attend the event (midnight screenings, fan events, premieres)
- Help organise competitions (pick competition type, publicise, pick and contact winners)
While experience is not required for this role, the right person will be professional and able to learn fast on the job. There is also flexibility, if you'd only like to blog but not organise events (or vice versa) just let me know.
What you get
- Experience: Coming up to November 2012, with the release of the final Twilight film, there will be A LOT of news, media, competitions, events, radio and TV. It is surprising how much you learn doing something fun in your spare time.
- CV & Networking: If you're a budding journalist, blogger or events coordinator, this is something you can put on your CV, I'll gladly write a reference for the right person. You also get to meet a lot of cool professional people (I've worked with Warner Bros Ireland, Universal Pictures Ireland, Movies.ie, Vue Cinemas, PR companies, to name but a few!)
- Fun & Friendship: It's amazing fun being involved in an event, meeting all the other fans, and sometimes making life long friends (cheesy, but true!)
This is an unpaid position, this site makes no money and is run by fans, for fans. Being passionate about making sure big corporate companies don't forget Ireland is why we do this, making sure other fans know all of the relevant events in Ireland is why we keep on doing it too!
Experience / how to apply
Please fill out the below form, we will reply to all applicants in time.